HOME

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

#CHEAP Pacific Play Tents My TentPacific Play Tents20205

Pacific Play Tents My Tent


Pacific Play Tents My Tent


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Pacific Play Tents My TentPacific Play Tents20205,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Pacific Play Tents My TentPacific Play Tents20205,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Pacific Play Tents My TentPacific Play Tents20205 Pacific Play Tents My TentPacific Play Tents20205






Pacific Play Tents My Tent Overview


Large 48" x 48" floor x 42" high. Nylon ties on front door allows for an easy opening and closing. Flame retardant 70 Denier nylon, meets CPAI-84 standards. Sturdy shock-corded poles for easy assembly. Durable and long lasting polyethylene floor. "T" style door for easy access. Vibrant blue, red and yellow multi-color design.


Pacific Play Tents My Tent Feature


  • Great fun for an outdoor backyard camp out on a hot summer night
  • Durable, washable floor made of polyethylene keeps spills from ruining the carpet as well as keeps you dry from the wet grass
  • Tent comes with ?mesh? ventilation panels at the top for airflow on hot days as well as for easy viewing
  • Sturdy coated shock-corded poles for easy assembly
  • Cleans easily with a damp cloth and MILD soap, nylon storage bag included