HOME

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Present Time JIP0001PI

J.I.P. Cushioned Folding Stool with Safety Lock, Pink with White Dots


J.I.P. Cushioned Folding Stool with Safety Lock, Pink with White Dots


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, J.I.P. Cushioned Folding Stool with Safety Lock, Pink with White DotsPresent TimeJIP0001PI,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,J.I.P. Cushioned Folding Stool with Safety Lock, Pink with White DotsPresent TimeJIP0001PI,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,J.I.P. Cushioned Folding Stool with Safety Lock, Pink with White DotsPresent TimeJIP0001PI J.I.P. Cushioned Folding Stool with Safety Lock, Pink with White DotsPresent TimeJIP0001PI






J.I.P. Cushioned Folding Stool with Safety Lock, Pink with White Dots Overview


Cushioned folding stool with safety lock. Pink and white polka dotted pattern on PVC seat. White steel base. Great addition to any child's bedroom or playroom. Measures 12 x 12 x 13-inches.


J.I.P. Cushioned Folding Stool with Safety Lock, Pink with White Dots Feature


  • Cushioned folding stool with safety lock
  • Pink and white polka dotted pattern on PVC seat
  • White steel base
  • Great addition to any child's bedroom or playroom
  • Measures 12 x 12 x 13-inches